Digital Arts & Filmmaking
Length: 1 or 2 years
Credit: .5 Technical English, .5 English, 1.0 Visual Art, 1.0 Occupational Elective
Description: Show off your creative and artistic talents using the same advanced software and equipment as industry professionals. This program will help students jump start their career in digital media such as graphic design, social media, or film production. Qualifying students will have the opportunity to job shadow and intern at local TV stations, cable, and independent production companies. In this program you will:
- Develop, produce, and deliver unique video and music projects for TV and commercial broadcast.
- Design and produce bold visual communications and marketing projects
- Work as individuals and in teams to produce a variety of graphic, website and video projects.
- Utilize industry equipment including Adobe Creative Suite, Mac computers, 4K cameras and a green screen studio.
- 2D/3D Artist
- TV Journalist
- Advertising Sales
- Adobe Certified Expert program
College credits available: 25 credits
Year-long course must be completed to be eligible for the Technical English, English or Visual Art credit.